Saturday, August 7, 2010

Drug Store Shopping This Week

Rite Aid

Rite Aid looks pretty boring so far this week. I will be buying Crest that is $2.69 and is free after a SCR. I'll use a $1.00 mc to make it a moneymaker and it will count towards the Oral Care SCR (buy $15 get $5 gift card, buy $25 get $10 gift card). I could have already qualified if I did the Crest Mouthwash deal from this week but I would have gone way over my household budget because I would have had a high out of pocket so that was a no-go. Deals are great but mean nothing if you continually blow your budget out of the water.


CVS

CVS is hopping this week. Deals that I will be getting are:

Ducolax Balance $9.99 with $9.99 ECB, money maker with the $4.00 mc printable or $5.00 mc from last month's All You

Schick Hydro $8.97 with $4.00 ECB, use $5.00 mc from one of the inserts and also submit for the MIR for a big money maker!

Lysol Healthy Touch $9.99 with $5.00 ECB, use $3.00 mc insert coupon and pay $1.99- I may or may not get this. My mom has it and my husband thinks it's pretty cool and I think it would make my son more excited about washing his hands.

Coke- Buy (4) 12-packs for $13.00 and get $3.00 ECB, I still buy soda for my husband and my stock up price is $2.50 or below. Now if only we didn't have to pay the stupid bottle deposit which adds .60 cents to every 12-pack.

Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.88, use $1.00 mc insert coupon. This detergent kind of scares me because I've never used it but .88 cents for 28 loads is a deal. I like to pay $2.00 or less for 32 loads.

Huggies Buy $10.00 get $3.00 ECB (jumbos $9.00 and Mega Wipes $6.00 for 184-216 count). Not a super deal in itself but when combined with any coupons that may be out there and the overage from the Ducolax it's pretty good. I have diapers coming out my eyeballs so I may just get the wipes.

Here is what I have in rewards, etc:

Rite Aid: $5.50 +Up Rewards ($1.50 of that is being mailed to me). I do not count my SCR because the checks just get deposited into my household budget and can be used as I see fit for deals. I have a $10 gift card coming but I won't count that until it is in hand.

CVS: $15.99 ECB and $20 in gift cards (earned through taking surveys for Lightspeed Panel)

My budget for household items (health and beauty, paper products, cleaning products, etc.) for the week (until next Friday) is about $7.00 (I'm not on my laptop so I don't know the exact amount). If I get any rebates that amount will go up.

This week I want to thank Hot Coupon World for my deals- Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment