Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CSN Stores Review- Le Creuset Where Have You Been All My Life?


CSN Stores recently contacted me to do a review of their site and in return gave me a gift certificate to use to pick something out.

It was no easy task to pick something- CSN Stores has over 200 different stores with everything you could possibly think of.

I finally (after an undisclosed amount of time) decided to buy these Le Creuset Stoneware Baking Dishes. I have a lot of Pyrex but I wanted something that could go from oven to table and look nice.

I baked stuffed shell with meat sauce in one of my new dishes. It is a simple meal but the dish made it look nice. I have never owned a Le Creuset product before but I was really impressed with how well my new baking dishes are made and will definitely add to my collection in the coming years.

So, I was impressed with the products I ordered, but how about the place I ordered them from?

I really did think that CSN Stores was a great online shopping site. They have everything that you could think of for your home and the prices seemed comparable to other sites. My husband and I recently bought a knife set from another online retailer and I found it on CSN Stores for about $10 cheaper. When I need to make an online purchase I will make it a point to check CSN to see if they have a better deal.

They also offer free shipping on orders over $69 and also on many item under that amount. My only real issue was that they didn't have a way to search for just items with free shipping. I hate paying shipping and that option would have saved me a lot of time in the ordering process. Shipping was mega fast, though. I ordered my item on August 12 late at night and received it on August 14th. I was not expecting my package that soon so when I saw the box outside my door I was really surprised!

All in all, I have a really good experience shopping at CSN Stores and will definitely keep them in mind when doing any online shopping in the future.


CSN Stores provided me with a gift certificate in return for doing a review of their site. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment