Saturday, July 3, 2010

Staring out the Window

I am at work right now staring outside at the sunny weather wishing that I was at home enjoying the day with my husband and kids.

Right now they are at a cook out that my neighbor is having and I am here, sitting in front of a computer trying to focus on work.

My job isn't hard- I am here to answer the phone in case there is an issue with the bus that we run on Saturdays and I do paperwork for the vehicle maintenance department, plus I get paid well- I take home about $150 for working 10 hours.

I am happy that I have a job that I only have to work one day a week because I make some extra money but it still stinks that I miss out on things and that I miss out on family time.

I do like working here and will continue to until the contract we have for the bus runs out, but when it does I will be happy because I can go back to having the whole weekend to spend with my husband and kids.

I'll just get back to my paperwork and stop looking out the window now.

No comments:

Post a Comment