Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please, Post a Disclaimer

Can I ask that movies and television shows post a disclaimer at the beginning to let moms know if their program contains anything bad happening to children or babies?

I watched a news show last night that was talking about a guy who was murdered by his pregnant girlfriend and it was very interesting but then totally out of left field she killed herself and her baby by purposely drowning.

I am glad my husband was already in bed because I was crying and babbling and he would have thought I was crazy. What a horrible thing- and definitely one that I didn't want to hear about.

I don't mind violence, sex, drugs and swearing in what I watch but when it comes to children and babies getting hurt or being sick I cry and think "how could they put that on television?". Maybe its a mom thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment