Sunday, July 25, 2010

CVS


Pampers $21.99 - $3.00 mc and $4.50 CRT
Kotex $4.99 - $1.00 mc

Total: $3.49 after using $14.99 in ECB; paid with a gift card I received from Lightspeed Panel for taking surveys no out of pocket; yeah!
Received: $14.99 ECB ($10.00 Pampers and $4.99 Kotex)

The limit for the awesome diaper deal is more than one so I may be going back to get another box for my not yet conceived new baby. I have my diaper stockpile in the bottom 1/3 of my upstairs bathroom closet and I am quickly running out of room from all of the great diapers deals that have been abound lately. Not that I am complaining- give me more deals and I will find room.

Now as for feminine hygiene products- I have a lot. Considering that I have been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the past almost four years I have only had my period for a couple of months that whole time. This means that my stockpile just keeps growing but I promise after the next child we are done and I can start using what I have.

1 comment:

  1. I have to laugh! My husband and best friend were over today and helping me shop/clean etc and my husband said wow I keep seeing all these pads and tampons come in yet she keeps having babies...

    ReplyDelete