Sunday, July 18, 2010

CVS- The Land of Mistakes

CVS Pantyliner .50
Carefree Pantyliner $1.59
2 M&M Pretzel @ .50 each - .89 BOGO mc (one has already been eaten)
Schick Razor $8.99 - $4.00 mc
Huggies $8.99 - $11.99 Free mc from Enjoy the Ride
4 Hershey Candy Bars @ .89 each/ buy 2 get one free
Trident Layers Gum $1.49 - $1.49 CRT

Total: $1.08 after using $5.99 ECB
Received: $8.00 ECB ($4.00 Schick, $3.00 Huggies and $1.00 M&Ms)

Here it goes: I brought my three year old son in with me while my husband and daughter waited int the car. In my rush I grabbed a Carefree pantyliner instead of a CVS pantyliner. The cashier put the non-sale price in for the free coupons I had for the M&Ms and Huggies so when she hit total it was negative $1.60. I grabbed a bunch of candy bars (they are my favorite flavor so I didn't do too bad) to make up the difference.

I am annoyed that things got messed up but I got all of that for about $1.00 out of pocket and I got back $2.00 more ECB than I used to pay. For a normal person this is amazing- for a couponer it totally sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment