Monday, June 21, 2010

Tuesday Plan of Attack

Tomorrow I am going to get some errands done and I feel like if I write about it here that I will be more inclined to follow through.

-Return clothing to Baby Gap. I have to go to the Smithfield, RI store because the North Attleboro store closed. How did I find this out you may ask? I went today to do the return at the mall and they were gone!
-Return baby shoes to Old Navy. I will be going to the Smithfield Old Navy because it is in the same shopping center.
-Mail back shoes.com order. The shoes fit my daughter perfectly and were adorable but it isn't practical to buy shoes that will fit her for a month.
-Shaws. I will be buying 4 Purdue Perfect Portions ($19.99 pick 4 promo minus four .75 mc doubled), Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta ($1.00 minus .75 mc doubled) and a Zone Perfect Bar (.99 minus .55 mc doubled). I am also going to buy random fruits/veggies for my daughter and hopefully my son will eat them too. I am pretty sure that there is a Shaws in Smithfield near the Gap.

This is a lot for me to get done in one shot with the kids but everything is close to each other so I just might be able to pull it off

No comments:

Post a Comment