Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stop and Shop


Frenchs Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce $1.50 - .75 mc (doubled) **free**
4 Vlasic Relish @ $1.00 each - (4) .55 mc (doubled) **.40 overage**
Stop and Shop Brown Sugar $1.79
4 Rice Krispies @ $1.50 each - (2) $1/2 mc
Kashi Puffed Rice Cereal $3.29 - $1.00 mc
Total: 7.68
Received: $3.00 Catalina for purchasing four boxes of Rice Krispies

If you take the $3.00 Catalina into account the Rice Krispies were only .25 a box plus there are codes in the boxes that you can earn prizes with. Right now I have four so I have enough for $5.00 in concession cash or a piggy bank. I am going to wait a bit to order anything because another great cereal could be coming up. I wish I could have taken advantage of this deal a few more times but it is just not possible for me to be running to the store a bunch of times during the week and I really try to avoid doing multiple transactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment