Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan- Using What I Got

This week's menu plan will be easy considering I have so much left over from my daughter's birthday party. I went over budget this week by about $20.00 (so far... I am going to stock up on Purdue Perfect Portions Chicken at Shaws this week with coupons that I got on Ebay so I will be way over. I think when next week rolls around I will just zero out my budget and allot myself the normal $60.00 but we'll see).

Anyways, here is what we will be eating:

Monday: Marinated Steak Tips with Baked Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Tuesday: Grilled Italian Dressing Chicken with Beets and Broccoli
Wednesday: Cheeseburgers with Corn and String Beans
Thursday: Homemade Meatballs on Homemade Rolls with Mixed Veggies
Friday: Take Out
Saturday: Pasta with Mixed Veggies
Sunday: Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Broccoli

Will I stick to this? Who knows. I do know that it makes me feel like a super mom making a meal plan (until later in the week when 5 o'clock hits and I say "s***, what am I going to make for dinner?".

No comments:

Post a Comment