Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Giving in to a Starbucks-aholic

My husband loves Starbucks- well, just their Frappuchino drinks.

I buy him the bottled drinks from BJ's every couple of weeks (he's allowed to have one a day for 6 out of 7 days of the week- yes I said allowed; no I am not his mother). He also likes to get a real Frappuchino on week days and on Saturday after he drops me off at work.

He has earned a Starbucks gold gift card (it is a gold colored gift card that is reserved for people who like to buy really expensive coffee drinks a lot) and I guess he gets a free drink for every 15 he buys with it. He is very proud of this.

I have decided instead of nagging him for reloading his gift card too much that I would reload it for him every Friday with $25. Yes, $25 a week for frozen coffee- very not cheap of me but my husband likes it and at least this way I have set ground rules and I can control the situation. He doesn't buy lunch so when it is put into perspective it's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment