Monday, May 3, 2010

8:30 PM Trip to Stop and Shop

After the kids were in bed I escaped to Stop and Shop for some "me" time (haha).

Heinz Ketchup $2.50 (ran out of ketchup-husband said he has to have it with every meal; weirdo)
Hot Wheels Car $1.19 (promised my son a surprise if he let me skip out on reading to him)
Stop and Shop Butter $2.49 - $2.49 coupon loaded onto my Stop and Shop Card *free*
Stop and Shop Eggs $1.49 - $1.49 coupon loaded onto my Stop and Shop Card *free*
2 Tropicana Orange Juice with Calcium @ $2.50 each - $1/2 mc
Stop and Shop Milk $2.99
Mickey Mouse Freeze Dried Apples $1.00 (impulse buy for son- they looked cute)
Stop and Shop Light Wheat Hot Dog Buns $2.00
Stop and Shop Light Wheat hamburger Buns $2.00
.79 lb Bananas .55
Total: $10.99 after .15 in bag credits and a $5 Catalina from the P&G promotion last week

I overspent this week by $13.16 so I have $46.84 to spend next week on groceries. My husband's Starbucks Frappuchino drinks are really putting me over- I used to not include them in my grocery budget which I may go back to doing. I guess I'll give it another month and see how it goes.

I don't foresee us needing much next week and next week's Shaws Circular doesn't look too exciting so I doubt I'll go over again- but sometimes it's fun to buy what I want and not care about a silly budget. Plus I got a $10 Rebate Card from Keebler from their calendar rebate; Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment