Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking Surveys Can Be Great

I don't really like to take surveys- I used to love it but now I find them a little boring and time consuming. That is why I only mess with the sites that I feel compensate me well for my time.

I just cashed out for $27.70 from Survey Head. They email me frequently with surveys and pay well for each one. You need $25.00 in your account before you can cash out.

I really like InboxDollars because I just have to click emails that they send. It's really simple. It takes awhile to get enough to cash out but it is so easy to just click the emails that I don't mind.

I have also gotten a lot of money through SurveySpot and Toluna.

SwagBucks isn't a survey site but I love it and I have gotten a ton of Amazon Gift Cards. I installed the tool bar so that is the only way that I search for anything on the Internet.

I take surveys through Lightspeed Panel also (they're my favorite) but they're not open to new people at the moment. Their site says that they post ads on websites recruiting new members throughout the year so if you see a banner sign up! I have earned a lot of CVS Gift Cards through them.

I go through phases where I take a lot of surveys and then none at all. I am in a none at all phase right now. It's a good way to earn some extra money if you have some extra time on your hands and it's nice getting a check in the mail when you're used to getting bills and junk mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment