Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lotsa Hot Dogs

I had to return a RedBox movie so I dragged the kids to Stop and Shop to get me some deals- plus my Hebrew National coupons came in the mail so they were burning a hole in my pocket. Shelves were cleared of Arm and Hammer detergent- drat. I got over my sadness quickly because the Hebrew National hot dogs had a shelf price of $4.99- yeah!

Transactions 1 and 2:

4 Hebrew National hot dogs 4.99 each; BOGO free- (4) .75 coupons (doubled)
Total: $3.98

Transaction 3 (got out to the car and forgot to buy Italian bread for dinner- I suffer from poor time management so I didn't have/make time to make homemade bread sticks):

4 Hebrew National hot dogs 4.99 each; BOGO free- (4) .75 coupons (doubled)
Jenny O Turkey hot dogs 1.00
Italian Bread 1.99
Total: 6.97

Why so many hot dogs you may ask? Well we eat them every week/every other week on Sundays for lunch and my kids' birthdays are coming up soon so we'll be having cookouts.

I still have $28.31 left in my budget for the week because I had a bunch of rebate checks come in the mail. This will roll over to next week if I don't spend it tomorrow- then I'll have $88.31 to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment