Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gap Card Style Event

If you have a Gap credit card (I do and it's even the silver one which means I spend a lot at Gap Inc. stores- more than I would like to think about) they are having a Gap Card Style Event. You get 30% off regular priced items and 15% off sale items with the code GAPSTYLE3. Sale ends April 18th. Shipping is $7 for any size order- if you have a Gap Silver Card shipping is free with the code MYCARD.
Also, every Tuesday you can get 10% your purchase with your Gap Card with the code TUESDAYS.

If you go through Ebates you can get cash back on your purchase- last time I checked it was at 4% for Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic.

I know credit cards aren't good, blah blah, but I save a on of money on clothes with my Gap Card and I buy about 90% of my family's clothes from Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. I also have a Gap/Gap Kids/Baby Gap Outlet about 10 minutes form my house and they have some pretty good sales.

Don't forget that Old Navy Stuff and Save starts tomorrow! My kids are pretty set with their spring/summer clothes right now but I guess I'll admit that my daughter will never be set with clothing because I love buying her cute stuff. Boy stuff= boring; Girl stuff= so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment