Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Hate Deals

I don't really hate deals- I'm just all deal-ed out right now. I go through phases and I am in one of my lazy phases right now. Am I the only one who feels like this ever?

I have been housebound so far this week because I am (trying) to potty train my son and at first I thought "oh no, I'm not going to be able to go the store" but know I am thinking "yeah, I have a great excuse to not go to the store". I know I am missing out on great deals but the energy to put together a game plan doesn't seem worth it to me. I have enough food to get me through until next week's shopping trip and am well stocked on toilet paper, paper towels and any and all health and beauty items you can think of.

I suppose this is one of the reasons why I coupon. I can take a week or two off from deal hunting and still be ahead of the game. I used to feel like I needed to run after every deal because I didn't want to miss out; then I had baby number two and realized that I didn't have enough time to do everything. I also feel bad dragging my kids to a bunch of different stores every week so I don't (usually).

This is how I feel right now. I am drained and I am tired. Maybe tomorrow I will wake up and feel refreshed and have a renewed energy to go out and pillage the stores of their deals- but I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment