Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Great Debate...

Old Navy is having its Stuff and Save event again starting on April 16th. Basically you get 20% off of your purchase when you use your Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic Card in store and online. I have a Gap Silver card (meaning that I spend over $800 a year at Gap Inc. stores- sick, I know. It doesn't seem like that much when I'm spending it...). On the first day of the event if you are one of the first 50 people in line you get a special bag and you get 50% off of your total purchase.
I went the last time they had one and was accidentally one of the first 50 because I thought the store opened earlier than it did. I got a lot of great deals because the 50% off was on top of the extra 50% discount on sale items. At the time I only had to take my daughter because my husband was home. This time I would have to take the daughter and the son. The store was a mad house but it was a lot of fun just throwing things on my carriage and going crazy with the deals. I think it would be asking for trouble taking both kids but I get this urge when I know there is a great deal. I most likely won't go but it will bother me to no end.
Decisions, decisions... (by reading this you would think that I had nothing else to worry about- I do but when I see "extra 50% off" my brain gets distracted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment