Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


All meals served are either gluten/dairy free or have a gluten/dairy free option.

Sunday
Italian Dressing Chicken in the Crock Pot
Baked Red Potatoes
Broccoli
Beets

Monday
Tacos with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce (no cheese for me)
Green Beans
Corn

Tuesday
Pasta and Meatballs (gluten free pasta for me)- not sure if I am going to make the meatballs or buy them from Whole Foods, their fresh made ones are only $3.49/lb this week
Homemade Italian Bread
Salad

Wednesday
Cauliflower
Corn

Thursday
Baked Bone in Chicken Breasts
Mashed Potatoes (dairy free- I use a little olive oil and dairy free "butter")
Beets
Broccoli

Friday (this will be instead of getting take out)
Hot Dogs (nitrate and antibiotic free)
French Fries
Salad

Saturday
American Chop Suey (I will use gluten free pasta for myself or a baked potato)
Salad
Corn

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment