Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Super Quick Trip to Dave's Marketplace


5 Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls @ $1.50 each (great for last minute dinners)
Applegate Uncured Pepperoni $3.99 (for homemade pizza we are having this week)
1.92 lbs Haddock $13.42 ($6.99/lb)

Total: $24.91

I added up how much I have spent on groceries since October 4th and the grand total is right at $290. My husband gets paid every two weeks so his next check will be on October 18th- since I am not going to be doing any shopping before then it means that I was able to stay under $300 for two weeks of groceries (and actually some of the money spent was on other things but I was too lazy to separate it out).

This gives me hope that I can reign my spending in even more- maybe I will be able to get down to $250 every two weeks. It will take work and major will power but I think I may be able to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment