Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Back into menu planning for me!

I am going to *try* my hardest to be organized because I feel like that is the key for me to save money while buying organic and gmo free food. I know that it is Tuesday already, but better a day late than never, right?

Saturday
Frozen Organic Pizza
Green Beans
Onion Rings
Fruit

Sunday
Organic Raviolis
Mixed Veggies
Crescent Rolls (Immaculate Baking Company brand so no gmo ingredients)

Monday
Roasted Whole Chicken
Baked Red Potatoes
Beets
Corn

Tuesday (the kids are getting flu shots after school so I needed something I could make ahead)
Homemade Lasagna
Broccoli
Salad

Wednesday (my husband has a business dinner so it's just the kids and I)
Scrambled Eggs
Toast (from homemade bread)
Fruit

Thursday
Chicken and Gravy Sandwiches (homemade gravy and homemade white bread)
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Broccoli

Friday
Maybe take out (we've been trying to cut back on getting it  because of the cost and because I usually get sick when I eat it)... if not then homemade pizza

Saturday
American Chop Suey (grass fed ground beef, organic tomatoes, onions, spices and pasta)
Green Beans

I make my three kids eat what we are eating but I supplement their meals with fruit and yogurt.

I am participating in I'm and Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment