Sunday, January 6, 2013

Geomate Jr. Review


This is a sponsored guest post... Enjoy!

Geomate Jr Review

Due to the fact that I had bought one of the 62 series’ for myself, I decided on my next trek when I took my younger counterpart, I would get him one of these. The thing I liked most about this product was the fact that it was relatively simple to use, perfect for a young child! Another bonus is that its waterproof, which we found out when we accidently dropped it into a puddle.

If you are purchasing one of the more adult versions of the “Garmin GPSMAP 62” series, then have no doubt that this is ideal for your child, even try for yourself! It basically just takes many good points from its more expensive counterpart, and makes it more children friendly.  Read more>

No comments:

Post a Comment