Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good Deal on North Face Jackets

If you are a fan of North Face (which my family definitely is) but are cheap (which I definitely am) then you know that their stuff can be very expensive and that there aren't always the best deals on it out there.

I found a deal on Slickdeals that makes North Face jackets, what I consider, a very good deal.

St. Bernard Sports has North Face jackets on sale and to make the deal even better, you can get an additional 15% off with the code D15C2. Shipping is free when you spend $49.

I know that even with the sale prices some may balk at the cost, but in my experience North Face makes great products that last. My kids are going on their second years with the Denali fleece jackets I bought them (I got an awesome deal) and I'll be able to sell my son's when he is done with it and my daughter will pass hers onto the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment