Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale at The Body Shop

I love the Body Shop- it is my favorite place to buy bath stuff and it is where I get all of my facial product.

For Cyber Monday the whole site is 50% with free shipping when you spend $30. Then it gets super awesome- when you spend $30 you can get the Mistletote Bag for $30, which has tons of products in it (a $100 value).

I shop there so much that I signed up for the Love Your Body Rewards Program- basically you pay $10 a year for membership and you get 10% off of each purchase, a $10 reward on your birthday and you also earn rewards with each purchase you make.

Tonight, I bought a bunch of stuff for my mom for Christmas, some Tea Tree Oil (I hate the fact that I still get pimples) and the Mistletote. After my 10% off and $25 in rewards that I earned from previous purchases, I got everything for $30.50 shipped and I'll be getting back about $3 from Ebates. Now I have some cool stuff for me and I can cross my mom off of the list for Christmas shopping.

Shop through Ebates for 10% cash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment