Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What We're Eating This Week...

Chinese Food Sign
photo credit
In my efforts to curb my grocery spending and stick to my $75 budget (this week I only went over by $10- maybe next week I'll cut it down to going over by only $5) I am going to start making a weekly menu plan again.

Here we go...

Sunday
Steak Tips
Wheat Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese
Corn


Monday
Eggplant Parmesan
Pasta

Tuesday
BBQ Chicken Breasts in the Slow Cooker
Roasted Potatoes
Summer Squash
Beets

Wednesday
Steak Kabobs with Green Peppers (maybe with onions if I get to run to the store- then I'll be over budget another $1.50)
Hasselback Potatoes
Broccoli
Corn

Thursday
American Chop Suey
Green Beans

Friday
Take Out- We're using the $10 gift card for Dominos that I got for $5 and maybe the 50% off coupon they had posted on Facebook

Saturday
Who knows... I don't get home from work until 7pm so everyone just eats whatever my husband musters up.


So, I have a plan. I may not completely stick to it but you know what GI Joe says- knowing is half the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment