Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jumbled Mess No More...

009-365
photo credit
I am caught up on my coupons.

Yes, that's right- I have finally completely caught up on clipping and filing my coupons. This may not seem like a big deal to most but for me it is a huge achievement.

For the past few months I have had stacks of un-clipped inserts and a box full of clipped and unorganized coupons. It really was no big deal except for the fact that whenever I went to the store I would miss out on deals and saving money because my coupons were sitting at home in a jumbled mess. I would buy things we needed and then would realize when I got home that I actually had coupons I could have used. My disorganization was causing my grocery budget to be more busted than usual.

Now when I go to the store I can throw my three small accordion files of coupons in my purse and know that I am ready for whatever deals the stores have to throw at me. I will still have to contend with having small children with me whose sole purpose is to sabotage my deals but that is combat that us moms deal with on a daily basis- I like to use snacks as ammunition to keep them at bay and if that doesn't work then onto the bribing.

I wonder how long until everything turns into a jumbled mess again...


No comments:

Post a Comment