Friday, June 29, 2012

Three...

My little Alli is now a big three year old. She is the sweetest girl you've ever met until you cross her and then she turns into a street thug- if she were allowed to use scissors she would probably cut you. Out of all of the cool stuff she got for her birthday she was most excited about the Airheads candy my mom gave her- kids are weird.

This year she requested a Tinkerbell cake so I obliged- compared to the Angry Birds cake I made for my son's birthday this one was a walk in the park.

Another kids birthday down and one more to go this year- Jilly Billy turns one in November. Then not too long after that I turn thirty and will be old- at least that is what I thought when I was a teenager, once you hit thirty you were an old fart. Old fart-dom here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment