Friday, April 13, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes- Yum, Yum, Yum


I know I've posted this recipe before but I'm going to do it again because it it really good- so good in fact that I make it even when I'm not on a dairy free diet.

I used some high end cocoa powder that my mom bought on Amazon and the cupcakes were super delicious but they even taste delicious using good old Hershey's cocoa powder. Unlike other cake recipes that dry out over time this one actually tastes better the next day- very moist and chocolatey.

I decorated them all pretty with purple piped stars and with pink sugar sprinkles but I was too tired at the completion of the decorating to take a picture. The icing was not dairy free so I just ate the bottom parts on the cupcakes while everyone else got the privilege of eating the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment