Thursday, February 16, 2012

Countdown to Vacation...

SMILE
photo credit
Tomorrow is Friday. Friday means my son has school and the girls and I will run to Target to buy groceries after we drop him off. It means take out for dinner and pumping breastmilk for the baby so I can go to work on Saturday.

It also means that school vacation starts wen I pick my son up from school at 11 am.

I really am hoping that this coming week will somewhat relaxing, which it inherently will be because I don't have to transport my son to school three days of the week (I loath loading the kids up in the car). Other reasons my week may be somewhat good are that my husband has Monday off from work (help with the kids, yeah!) and my son is having a sleepover at my mom's on Tuesday (this means that my daughter will not have anyone to fight with while he is gone therefore cutting down on headaches for me).

Yeah for Friday and school vacation! I can't wait for summer vacation so I can be even more super lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment