Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reality Squashes Dreams

Dream
photo credit
I know that one of goals was to start exercising but once I came back to the reality that is my life I realized that at this time it would be near impossible.

For the small amount of time that my almost two month old daughter sleeps during the day I have to accomplish such necessities as taking a shower, taking care of my other two kids and keeping the house from turning into a complete shit-pit. The baby is just so enamored with me that she loves me to hold her all of the time, which I usually do with the aid of the baby carrier. I don't mind spending every waking moment with her because I know that the day will come that she will want nothing to do with me- she is my last little snuggly baby and I want to snuggle her as much as possible.

So my dreams of six pack abs, like many of my other dreams, will need to be put on hold for a bit. I'll just have to lose the rest of the baby weight through diet and the extra calories burned from breastfeeding. But once my snuggly little baby becomes a little more independent, watch out post-baby jelly belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment