Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Tree


Here it is- our Christmas tree. My husband and son did all of the decorating and I think it came out looking nice.It would look nicer if there were presents under it but that would require me actually wrapping gifts and so far that just hasn't panned out.

My husband put up lights outside Tuesday night and we put wreaths up on our front door and light post the other day. As for the inside of the house, it is semi-decorated. I can really only decorate the rooms that my two year old daughter doesn't have access to because she has sticky fingers when it comes to Christmas decorations. This means I can put stuff out in the dining room and the den (the den is being gated off to protect the Christmas tree from being plundered).

To tell you the truth, I haven't even been in the decorating mood. Maybe it's the lack of sleep from having a newborn baby or maybe it's the seemingly never ending recovery from a c-section. Whatever the reason I've been blah about Christmas. Knowing me and my tendencies towards procrastination, my Christmas spirit will most likely return the week of the big day and I'll be running around like crazy trying to get my you know what together.

Gotta love the holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment