Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back to the Real World...

TGIF
photo credit
Tomorrow my husband goes back to work and I will be thrust into the real world.

No more resting on the couch, recovering from my c-section and holding my darling baby. I could seriously just stare at her sleeping in my arms all day but my other two children would most likely not appreciate me neglecting them.

It will feel good to start to get back into the swing of things, though I am just going to be doing the bare minimum as I am still hopped up on pain medication and I don't want to aggravate my incision. I am breastfeeding my daughter so that will definitely take up a large portion of the day as will yelling at the two older kids to stop fighting with each other. My father in law is bringing my son to school and picking him up so I will have a few hours of peace and then my mom is coming over to visit in the afternoon so maybe the kids will be little angels when she is here (fat chance but I can hope).

And if things go awful tomorrow, at least it's Friday and my husband will be home on the weekend to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment