Saturday, October 1, 2011

Too Much Work...

two; sewing


Don't you hate when you start a project thinking that it won't be a big deal and then once you are into it a bit you realize that it is way more work than you anticipated?

I feel like that now with the crib teething rail covers that I am making for the baby. Holy moly, what a lot of sewing I have to do!

I thought that it would be easy because I am just covering the old teething rail covers I made for my daughter with new fabric. Little did I know that sewing the fabric on is not an easy thing to do and then to top it off I have to make new ties- lots and lots of new ties.

I can only console myself with the fact that the crib will look beautiful when I am done. If only I weren't completely terrified of using my sewing machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment