Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rite Aid- Made Me Some Money


Crest Complete Toothpaste $2.99 - $2.00 MC (not sure where I clipped this from)
Sinus Buster $8.00 - $2.00 MC (no longer available)
Revlon Emery Boards .75
Zarbees $6.99
Less $14 in +Up Rewards

Total: $1.65
Saved 95%
(I paid .73 for the merchandise and .92 in tax- my tax should have been way lower but my $10 rewards wouldn't scan and the cashier entering it in some weird way therefore getting me charged way, way more tax than I should have been. I was in no mood to go back into the store and try to explain the tax rules in Massachusetts to the cashier so it is what it is).

Received $11.50 in +Up Rewards as follows:
$1.50 for purchasing Crest
$8 for purchasing Sinus Buster
$2 for purchasing Revlon

I will also submit for a $6.99 Single Check Rebate for purchasing Zarbees.

No comments:

Post a Comment