Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rite Aid- Phase One of the Diaper Deal


2 Pull-Ups @ $9.99 each - (2) $2.00 MC
Huggies $9.99 - $1.50 MC and $1.00 Video Values
Kleenex $2.00

Total: $25.50
Saved 38%
Received $10 +Up Rewards for purchasing $30 of select Kimberly Clark products

This was phase one of the diaper deal. During phase two I am going to buy two more packages of Pull-Ups to reach the $50 threshold which will earn me another $10 +Up Reward. I'll roll the $10 reward I earned today and also use two more $2 Pull-Ups coupons so that I'll only pay about $6 out of pocket. During phase three I will buy two packages of Huggies to reach the $70 threshold which will earn me a $20 +Up Reward. I'll roll the $10 reward from the second transaction and also use two $1.50 coupons so that I'll pay about $7 out of pocket.

All in all, if all goes as planned, I'll pay about $38.50 out of pocket for seven packages of diapers (about $5.50 a jumbo pack) and will have $20 in +Up Rewards leftover. If I take into account the $20 earned from the last transaction I'll have paid about $18.50 for seven packages of diapers (about $2.64 a jumbo pack).

This isn't the best diaper deal in the world but if you haven't noticed, awesome deals on diapers are few and far between. No longer can I get diapers for almost free- I have had to adjust my expectations on what a deal is nowadays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment