Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- No menu, No Plan, No Big Deal


This week I will not be posting a menu plan, here are the reasons why:

-I have not been real grocery shopping yet this week and may not even go shopping
-I am too tired to think about food right now
-My ankles and calves are so swollen that i could care less what anyone eats at the moment
-I am too lazy to look in my freezer and pantry at the moment to see what we have on hand

What does this mean for my family dinners this week? It pretty much means that we'll wing it. Even when I don't have a written plan we never get take-out and we always end up eating really well. I will just have to put five minutes of thought into what we will be eating each morning this week.

So no menu, no plan, no big deal. Hopefully next week I'll feel a little better and will have the energy to try more new recipes!

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Happens to the best of us! There are some weeks you just got to do what you can do, and the rest will work itself out. Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete