Saturday, September 3, 2011

Damn You Sewing Machine...

Sewing Machine HK

The baby will be arriving in a little more than two months and I cannot believe how fast this whole pregnancy has gone by! I guess that is what happend when you are already chasing around a four year old and two year old.

I feel like I have so much to do to get ready but yet not much at all (if that makes any sense). We have all of the basic things ready but I still need to finish decorating the girl's room. I started making my daughter's bed skirt and window valances last night and after much fighting with my sewing machine, of which I have no idea how to use, I dcided to do the Amish thing and hand sew everything. Oh yeah, and I still need to pick out a name (kind of important, I guess).

I really cannot wait to have this baby. I can't wait to have my body back (well, somewhat- I'm going to breastfeed so my boobs won't be my own for awhile) and not feel tired and worn out all of the time. I also can't wait to be able to wear my old clothes and not feel like a water buffalo waddling around (isn't is worse enough getting huge when you are pregnant- why must we have to waddle too).

No comments:

Post a Comment