Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Names


I have decided that it would be a good time to choose a name for the baby considering she is due to enter this world in November.

Choosing the name that your child will have for the rest of their lives is a lot of pressure to put on a parent. There are a lot of cutesy names that are great for a toddler but what adult woman wants a name that sounds like she could be a Disney Princess? And don't even get me started on the names that would fit right in at an establishment with a stripper pole.

After reading through my baby names book and eliminating weird names, cutesy names, names on the most popular list and names that would go well with dancing naked I have a short list of ones that I consider normal.

It may take me until November to choose a name from my list but at least now I have a list which is more than I had and hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment