Thursday, June 23, 2011

Potato Wedges- OMFG Are They Good!

Last night for dinner the menu plan called for cheeseburgers and cheesy potatoes. I looked in my pantry and the box of cheesy potatoes (my husband loves these and buys a box whenever I send him to the store for something) that my pregnant brain thought was there was not- I am seriously going crazy.

What to do... well I went to my all time favorite site All Recipes and did a search for a potato wedge recipe since we had three potatoes left that were about to go bad. I found this recipe and though I was a little scared because the mixture smelled very garlicky the potato wedges were absolutely delicious- my husband loved them, my son loved them and even my oh so picky daughter loved them.

As for the cheeseburgers, well those went in the trash because I totally burnt them to a crisp. Somehow I am just not able to deal with screaming kids, getting dinner together and grilling at the same time. Oh well, at least the potato wedges came out awesome and the kids got to eat peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread sandwiches for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment