Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday
Taco Salad (ground beef, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, tomatoes)
My kids would never eat all of that stuff mixed together so I put eat ingredient individually on their plates and let them eat it as they wanted. I also gave them some peaches and applesauce because I know they do not like lettuce and tomatoes.

Monday
Cheeseburgers
Corn on the cob
Applesauce

Tuesday
Beef Hot Dogs
Corn on the Cob
Potato Wedges
Green Beans

Wednesday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
Homemade Breadsticks
Mixed Veggies

Thursday
American Chop Suey (pasta, ground beef, tomatoes)
Broccoli
Beets

Friday
Take Out!

Saturday
Kids eat before I get home from work and then my husband and I will most likely eat pasta and use the leftover sauce from Wednesday's dinner.

I am really getting sick of eating such simple meals every night but by the end of the day I am just too tired to even think of trying new recipes. At least we are all getting fed somewhat healthfully and I haven't had to resort to last minute and unplanned runs for take out.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment