Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Better late than never...

Sunday
Leftovers from daughter's birthday cook-out

Monday
Beef Hot Dogs
Baked Potatoes
Blueberries and Applesauce

Tuesday
Tacos (beef, cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes)
Brown Rice
Corn

Wednesday
Cheeseburgers
Au Gratin Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Breasts in the Crock Pot
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
Working until 6 pm- Pasta with Butter and Cheese (the kids will eat before I get home)


I used up all of my grocery budget (plus a little more) for my daughter's birthday cook-out so I am trying to use up leftovers as well as what we already have on hand.

I am participating in I'm and Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. i never thought to serve scalloped potatoes with burgers. great idea!
    i'd love if you checked out my Menu Plan for this week
    im also following you via gfc, this meme is great for recipe ideas and to follow as well:)

    ReplyDelete