Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Along with jumping slowly back onto the budgeting and deal finding bandwagon I am going to start to post my menu plans again. It helps me to remember what we are having for dinner and I swear my husband thinks that it is neat to know what kind of slop I am going to feed him and the kids beforehand.

Sunday:
Cook out so no cooking for me!

Monday:
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Corn on the Cob
Broccoli

Tuesday:
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Corn on the Cob
French Fries (Sweet Potato Fries for the kids)
Mixed Veggies

Wednesday:
Steak Tips
Baked Potatoes
String Beans and Peas

Thursday:
Pasta and Sauce
Homemade Bread Sticks
Broccoli

Friday:
Take Out Night- Yeah!

Saturday:
The kids eat before I get home from work at 6:30 pm and then my husband and I eat something quick and simple- most likely pasta or whatever else I have laying around.

There it is, my simple menu. Nothing fancy but it's all food we like and to be honest, I have not the time or patience right now to be trying new recipes.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment