Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Menu Plan


As you can see, I am not going to make a menu plan this week. Making one would just really be setting myself up for disappointment as I don't know how I will feel each day or how much energy I will have to cook.

Basically this week I will be making simple stuff that doesn't have to much prep to it. I made sure when I was grocery shopping that I bought a variety of ingredients that would allow me to have maximum flexibility in meal making.

Sunday night we had taco salad for dinner and last night we had english muffin pizzas. Tonight we might have salsa chicken or hamburgers on the grill depending how I feel about looking at raw chicken breast.

I figure as long as there is something on the table and it is not take out I've done my job- to the bare minimum maybe but good enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment