Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- The I Don't Really Feel Like Making a Plan Edition

So it is Monday and since I didn't make a plan last week I'll make one this week.

Sunday:
Cheeseburgers on the Grill (first time this year- yeah!)
Baked Potatoes and Broccoli

Monday:
Pasta and Homemade Meatballs
Homemade Breadsticks and Snow Peas

Tuesday:
Roasted Chicken
Au Gratin Potatoes (husband's impulse buy at the grocery store), corn and string beans

Wednesday:
Chicken and Homemade Gravy Sandwiches
Homemade French Fries and Broccoli

Thursday:
Mixed Veggies

Friday:
Take Out

Saturday:
Working- kids will eat whatever my husband feeds them before I get home and then my husband and I will eat whatever we can quickly throw together.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds great this week. I love the name of your blog! :) I just found it today on MPM. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete