Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm a Crack Addict (but replace the word "crack" with "soda")


I have been drinking a lot of soda lately. I love soda. If I don't drink soda I get a headache (or maybe that is the kids giving me a headache...).

I stopped drinking soda awhile ago only to start back up because of my love for it. I cut back to diet soda a few weeks ago and am now again cutting soda out of my life. Soda tastes wonderful (not diet- diet tastes like crap) but it makes me feel bloaty and gross when I drink it. I can also feel it starting to aggravate my Crohn's Disease which means my body is saying cool it with the fricken soda.

The can you see above was my last can. I will be drinking lots of water from now on. Water is boring and doesn't contain lots of caffeine and high fructose corn syrup but it will have to do. Yeah, water.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on quiting!!! Soda is terrible for ya! YAY for water ;)

    ReplyDelete