Friday, February 4, 2011

Pacifier Addict

Hello, my name is Allison, I am 19 months old and I am addicted to my pacifier.

It all started when I was a baby and my mom really wanted to be able to sleep for more than two hours so she kept forcing me to use a pacifier. I didn't want it but she wouldn't take no for an answer, she kept telling me that it would make me feel better. Now I am addicted. I can't even see a pacifier without wanting to compulsively grab it and shove it in my mouth. I've even graduated from the infant ones to the special ones for toddlers.

Today, my mom told me no more pacifiers unless I am in my crib. Are you kidding me! She is the one who got me hooked and now she is forcing me to kick the habit! Cold turkey no less. I am in withdrawal during the day- I have even hit rock bottom and started using my Fisher Price Little People as an impromptu pacifiers. I need my paci fix! What is wrong with my mom- starting off as a pacifier pusher and now taking it away.

Whats next, telling me that I can't wear diapers anymore? In her dreams.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Trev and Casey were paci babies...Around 12 months I took them both off it was rough few days but it was worth it. Nothing worse then a 3 year old with a paci hanging outta their mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasi withdrawal sucks (no pun intended)! Once you get thru the first few days it does get better, though.

    ReplyDelete