Saturday, January 15, 2011

Awesome Deal on Olay Products! ***Deal is Dead***

***Sorry, looks like the deal is dead***

 


Here is an awesome deal on Olay facial products from Drugstore.com!


First, go to this link to claim two free samples (one is a free Schick Hydro Razor!).

Then cut and paste this link into your browser:
drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=3777709A&aid=338841
This link will give you $25 off of a $50 purchase.

Then go to the Sales and Coupons tab at the top of the page and then on the right side of that page go to the Instant Coupons tab.

Search through the coupons and there will be a $1 and a $3 coupon for certain Olay products (you can only use one of each coupon). Once you have added those products go ahead and add more Olay facial products to your cart so that you have $50 or more.

Check out and the $25 will instantly come off of your order and shipping is free.

Then print out this $20 rebate on $50 of Olay Facial Care products rebate.

I ended up getting eight Olay products, a free razor and a free shampoo sample for $26.12 (no tax!) and after I submit the $20 rebate it will come to $6.12! Not too bad for not having to leave my house!


Thanks Slickdeals!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I reposted to my blog and repped you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did and paid only $25.37!
    I can't wait for my stuff to come in. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete