Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tired

I worked again today- this time I had to be in at 8 am for some training on a new computer program. The kids and I left the house at 6 am- it was still dark out. Being a stay at home mom, leaving the house when it is still dark out just feels wrong to me. I did get my self a little treat at Dunkin Donuts after I dropped the kids off at my mom's house- a nice steamy hot chocolate (I absolutely hate coffee and tea).

The kids and I got home when it was dark out (talk about a double whammy) and my husband got home soon after with some take out food (yum!). After dinner I worked on some stuff I brought home for a few hours and now I am officially beat. I still have a lot of work to get dome before the weekend but right now I just want to stare at my television and feel my brain melt.

1 comment:

  1. If you love Hot Chocolate, try McDonald's. It is yummy.

    ReplyDelete