Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gap- Used my Groupon


Baby Girls Cami $4.97 (reg. $19.50)
Baby Girls Tunic Top $12.99 (reg. $18.50) for next year
Baby Girls Leggings $6.99 (reg. $14.50)
Baby Girls 5 Pack Socks $5.99 (reg. $16.50)
Toddler Boys Sweatshirt $19.99 (reg. $24.50)
Less $50.00 Groupon Certificate

Total: $25.93 (cost of the Groupon plus the price I paid at the register)
Saved 72%

They didn't really have an awesome selection of sale stuff but my mom had the kids for the day so I wanted to use the Groupon then. If I hadn't used it, who knows when I would have made it back to the Gap.

I decided to get my son something for once. Boys clothes are so boring. I really wanted to get myself a shirt but I did the mom thing and put it back so I could get more stuff for my kids.

I totally love the tunic top that I got for my daughter- if it were in my size I would wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment