Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rite Aid- Multiple Mistakes

Mistake number one is I forgot to take pictures of my trips.

First Trip:

I forgot my $5 off $25 coupon so my plan was shot to hell. I didn't want to leave empty handed and my husband needed soda so here is what I bought.

(3) 12 packs Sprite @ $3.33 each - $1.00 Video Values Coupon
Deposit $1.80

Total: $5.79 after using $5.00 +Up Reward
Received: $2.00 +Up Rewards for purchasing Sprite

Second Trip:

Pampers Swaddlers $8.99 - $1.00 mc
Pampers Wipes $3.49 - $3.49 mc wyb diapers
Gillette Fusion Razor $10.49 - $4.00 mc
LA Looks Gel $1.99 - $1.00 mc
Oral B Advanced 3D White Toothbrush $2.49 - $1.00 mc
less $5 off $25 coupon

Total: $4.96 after using $7.00 +Up Rewards
Received: $2.00 +Up Rewards for purchasing Pampers.
Will submit for $5.00 SCR for Gillette, $2.00 SCR for Pampers and $1.00 SCR for LA Looks

I should have received $1.50 +Up Rewards for the Oral B toothbrush so I will have to call tomorrow. This is getting a little annoying because this is the third time my rewards haven't printed but not so annoying that I will stop shopping at Rite Aid.

My total should have been lower but I used the wrong Pampers coupon ($1.00 instead of my $3.00 one). I grabbed the wrong razor and paid .50 more for it but hopefully it still counts towards the $5.00 SCR.

 The diapers and wipes are a gift for my neighbor- she has a daughter who was born the day after my daughter (my daughter is 13 months old) and she is having a little boy in a couple of weeks. I am glad that I am not having a baby in a couple of weeks because I am enjoying my time not breastfeeding and not being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment