Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Punch Me In the Face

I had my wisdom teeth on the left side taken out today and I feel like someone punched me in the face.

When I got the right side taken out last month it wasn't too bad but this time the dentist had a little trouble getting them out. I guess my top one was soft tissue impacted, whatever that means. It didn't hurt at all when they were being taken out but the Novocain is wearing off so I can already tell that even with the painkillers it is not going to be very pleasant.

To top things off my husband forgot to take the day off so I am also taking care of the kids. My mom was here for a bit to watch them while I was at the dentist but she had to go so it's just the kids and I.

My three year old son is being good and playing but my one year old daughter just woke up from her nap. Well, by saying nap I would be implying that she slept for more than thirty minutes. I am going to leave her in her crib until she cries because I have the hope that she will magically fall back asleep.

I took a painkiller two hours ago and according to the bottle I have to wait another four hours to take another one. Who in their right mind thinks that taking a painkiller every six hours is going to make me  not feel like someone kicked me in the face?

Disclaimer: I didn't proofread what I just wrote so please forgive any grammatical errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment