Friday, July 23, 2010

Target- My Boring Trip


2.5 Gallon Nursery Water $2.99 - .55 mc
Target Hand Soap Refill $3.89- $1.00 Target Catalina
Clean and Clear Sheets $3.99 - $1.00 Target Coupon and $2.00 mc
Archer Farms Whole Wheat Bread $1.89
Pepp Farms Deli Flats $1.99 - .55 mc
Swiss Rolls $1.44 (impulse buy- yum!)
C9 Woman's Shorts $3.24 - $5.00 Target Coupon (reg. $12.99) ***$1.76 overage***

Total: $9.33

Not bad but also not very exciting. The shorts were a little exciting but my excitement was overshadowed by numerous tantrums by my son. Go me.

I know that there are better deals to be had on nursery water but I really like getting the big jug because it is so much easier to pour with the little attached spout than to have to take out a one gallon bottle from the fridge and pour. Lazy, much? I also know that the way cheap and environmentally friendly thing would be to drink tap water but I say to that- Hell to the NO! My tap water tastes gross so if some fish and birds have to die for me to have good tasting water than so be it. Survival of the fittest.

No comments:

Post a Comment